Alleged rapists and key personalities involved in the leaked audio





A synopsis of the leaked audio call


On 11th of December 2021, on “Aqqa Ka Ghulam” YouTube channel, a leaked audio call was uploaded. This audio call was a recording of conversation in between a girl, Nida Al-Nasar and then head of the Qadiani Jam’mat and their fifth Caliph, Mirza Masroor Ahmad. This girl, by the name of Nida Al-Nasar, is a maternal grand daughter of the fourth caliph Mirza Tahir Ahmad and paternal grand daughter of the third caliph Mirza Nasir Ahmad. The name of the girl’s father is Mian Luqman Ahmad who is the son of third caliph Mirza Nasir Ahmad and her mother’s name is Faiza Bibi, who is the daughter of Mirza Tahir Ahmad, the fourth Qadiani caliph. In the audio, the girl by the name of Nida, is narrating that how she suffered the abuses from the childhood for the next 25 years by the hands of the members and office bearers of the Jam’mat . How her biological father Mian Luqman Ahmad, Mehmood Shah, the brother in law of Mirza Masroor Ahmad and Mirza Mubarak Ahmad, the orthopaedic doctor of Fazal e Umer Hospital of Chenab Nagar, former Rabwah raped her and demanded for an impeachment of the culprits. Contrary to it, Mirza Masroor, by all means, kept pressuring her to stay quiet and coerced her not to lodge a formal complaint to the Police. Nida Al-Nasar did not cared for the threats and lodged a complain to London Police on 21st of July, 2021. When the audio recording leaked, it went viral on all the media platforms globally and Ahmadiyya Jam’mat faced a heavy flood of reprove and jeer from all around the world. After this exposed scandal, Members of the Jam’mat, the Qadianis, started to accept Islam in huge numbers. Till the time of writing this transcript, the case is under investigation with Surrey Police Department of United Kingdom. This transcript of the leaked call is prepared by a social media activist “Binat e Islam”. 




Start of the Call

Mirza Masroor: When you was responded last time, the phone was disconnected.

Nida: Yes!

Mirza Masroor: One of of your matter was left un attended. What was that matter? Discuss it as well.

Nida: I can’t remember of that matter but there were some other things as well anyway which I want to discuss, alright! 

Mirza Masroor: Ok discuss them very quickly, discuss them very quickly, what so ever you want to discuss.

Nida: Ok. Why is that!  Anyways, the thing is, you are asking me to keep quiet. Alright? Why should I stay quiet?  Allah commands to hide the adultery like if some one is having an affair or if some one is doing the explicit acts but God doesn’t command the oppressed one to remain silent for his exploitation. 

Mirza Masroor: The thing is that one should hide adultery. Apart from it, you can express the exploitations which took place with you. 

Nida: hmm!

Mirza Masroor: But your complaints should be filed through a proper forum (Mirza Masroor is referring to the internal system of the Ahmadiyya Jam’mat ). For this, you have to file an application of remedy with the details of the exploitations. Apart from this, as per Quran, Acts and Teachings of The Holy Prophet (PEACE BE UPON HIM)….

Nida: hmm!

Mirza Masroor: It was that such matters were ignored by the Islamic Prophet (P.B.U.H) and He (P.BUH) advised the complainants at His (P.B.U.H) time as well to leave the matter except for (those matters in which) both the parties acknowledged that the exploitation took place. Now if one party says that the exploitation took place but….

Nida: No! But No! The proofs which I have provided you are very clear and blunt either you accept them or not.

Mirza Masroor: Not those proofs, it’s not a matter of proof. Islamic Prophet (P.B.U.H) did not ask that what are the evidences. Prophet (P.B.U.H) asked if the second party accepts the allegations, the second party denied…

Nida: (taking a deep breath)

Mirza Masroor: Upon which Prophet (P.BU.H) did not proceed further on the matter. I too can only do this. 

Nida: No but those Quranic verses which I sent you, when an exploitation and oppression takes place, Allah commands us, for the prevalent of justice and give the testimony (against the tyrants) even if they are your own mother and father. 

Mirza Masroor: The thing is, when an oppression takes place, when there is a disagreement, you should have your testimony (against the tyrants) when someone’s rights are snatched away. Along with this, it also says regarding mother and father that…

Nida: My right is not snatched away! Is not my right for last 36 years snatched away? Is that very good which took place with me? 

Mirza Masroor: No, your right was exploited from last 36 years but you didn’t raised a voice against it, which you should have done!

Nida: No! No, I didn’t raised a voice. Ok! So this is my mistake. 

Mirza Masroor: On this matter, on this matter, this matter of your’s…

Nida: Yes!

Mirza Masroor: On this matter, a testimony is required, which Shariah requires for.

Nida: No No, it’s on Al-Islam (referring to the official website of Ahmaddiya Jam’mat). I have it from Alislam.

Mirza Masroor:  On Al-Islam! I also have all the the things from Al-Islam. The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H)…

Nida: Then correct your website. Yes! 

Mirza Masroor: Either its… (Mirza Masroor Fumbling) Either its a man, it’s a man or a woman… if it’s (written) on Al-Islam, It’s incorrect. I have Sayings of the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H)…

Nida: Hmmm….Hmmm…

Mirza Masroor: Whether it’s a man or a woman, if the second party don’t plead guilty then…

Nida: No! Four witnesses are required in adultery, not required in (a case of) rape. 

Mirza Masroor: Look…Look, the first thing is, four witnesses are required in this matter. Alright?

Nida: Hmmm…In the case of adultery! 

Mirza Masroor: In adultery…Ok? Four witnesses…Four witnesses are required….

Nida: This is not adultery. This is a rape. 

Mirza Masroor: Listen to me! 

Nida: Alright! 

Mirza Masroor: Secondly, in case of rape….

Nida: Yes!

Mirza Masroor: If one party says that I have raped... A person…A man came to Prophet (P.B.U.H) and confessed that I have raped a woman. Prophet said ask the woman as well. If she affirms then his confession will be accepted otherwise his claim will be rejected. So the question is…..

Nida: No! Did the woman presented any evidence? Presented any evidence? 

Mirza Masroor:  Listen! listen! The question is either both the parties….

Nida: No! No! No! Eye witnesses are required when evidences are not present. I have presented the evidences.

Mirza Masroor: Listen to me! I…listen to me!

Nida: Yes!

Mirza Masroor: This Islamic law which I am telling you is the one which I know. The Islamic law with which you are aware of, I don’t know about it. I will research on it as well that which Shariah is it. 

Nida: Ahan! 

Mirza Masroor: (The Shariah) with which I am aware is that there are two types of circumstances. First is to present four eye witnesses…

Nida: Ahan!

Mirza Masroor: Infect three types of….

Nida : In adultery! In adultery! Not in a rape.

Mirza Masroor: One…One…First One is to present four witnesses….

Nida: In adultery! 

Mirza Masroor: (In a cold-blooded tone) Whether it’s Adultery or rape, there isn’t any specific discrimination…

Nida: No! No! No! No! Absolutely not! In adultery, not in a rape.

Mirza Masroor: Why no no? Do you know more then I do, the shariah! (In an angry tone)

Nida: Yes! No! But I know they say that it’s mentioned in Quran only in (the case of) adultery. 

Mirza Masroor: My…Listen to me…

Nida: Then correct your website Then why have you put these wrong things…..

Mirza Masroor: Listen to me!

Nida: Yes?

Mirza Masroor: If it’s wrong on website…if it’s wrong on website….

Nida: Anyways, I will send you the reference from Quran tomorrow…

Mirza Masroor: Listen to me. At least listen to me first. Don’t speak in-between from your side. I have not completed yet and you keep interrupting in between. (Angry tone of Mirza Masroor). 

Nida: Hmmm…

Mirza Masroor: I am telling you there are three scenarios. First one, to bring four eye witnesses. In one case, the case of husband and wife is another case, both should give testimony. 

And then third case is that both should be asked. If both parties confess for the guilt then the decree is issued and if they don’t then the decree is not issued.  

Nida: Hmmm…

Mirza Masroor: Alright?

Nida: Ok! Alright! Alright! But the evidences which I have provided, indecency anyway proves in them. You are saying that you won’t take them down from (their) positions (as office bearers of Jam’mat ) even on indecency. 

Mirza Masroor: You…Then…Then… As far as I know, this is what’s in it (in Islamic law). Rest, eye witnesses are also required in (case of) rape.

Nida: Ok! Alright! I don’t agree with you on this anyways . Alright? Well… I will send you all those….No! No! It’s written in Quran and Quran comes above you anyway. 

Mirza Masroor: I…As far as I know from Act and Teachings of Quran and Sunnah….

Nida: I am also speaking with reference to Quran and Sunnah!

Mirza Masroor: May be you know better then I do. I don’t have that much of knowledge. I will after getting more knowledge…..

Nida: Alright! Put the rape on a side, these conversations, the emails and watsap chats which I have sent to you, vulgarity is proven in black and white in them anyway (Nida putting stress on her words).

Mirza Masroor: Look, I told you tomorrow / last time as well…

Nida: Ahan!

Mirza Masroor: In those words (conversations, emails and watsap chat) two or three are objectionable. Rest of them, I have sent them (to accused) for an explanation. We have to take the opinion of the second party as well that what did he meant by it. 

Nida: You (Mirza Masroor) said that he (accused) was trying to describe some things to you (to Nida). And you (Mirza Masroor) believed on his childish explanation. 

Mirza Masroor: No! Listen to me….

Nida: Yes! 

Mirza Masroor:  (in a clumsy manner) I have to ask the second party as well. I have provided them with your email, I have provided them (the culprits), I have sent them.

Nida: No No….tell me that….That goon of yours….your brother in law….he is saying that he was describing / explaining something (to Nida).

Mirza Masoor: Yes! He was describing  some thing to you. If he swears upon this (on his good intentions)…..

Nida: Ohhhh!!! What is the need to swear upon it. Everyone person who have seen the chat have said that it’s very clear cut (his vulgar and lustful intentions). Your British Court will not accept this excuse, let me tell you. That British Court….

Mirza Masroor: I have not understood any clear cut (indecent or lustful) thing in it.

Nida: Alrighty! Then May Allah have mercy (upon us). This is just what I can say…Yes!Alright! Yes!Yes! 

Mirza Masroor: May Allah have mercy upon us!

Nida: Yes! Anyways, you are not the supreme head of British Goverment. British Court will not accept it. British court, no court will accept that there is no indecency in it (in the conversation of the alleged culprits).

Mirza Masroor: Ok, we will see it when you will bring British National (meaning when you will involve British court and authorities in the matter to interfere). 

Nida: Ahan!

Mirza Masroor: But I will advise you l.

Nida: Ahan! 

Mirza Masroor: As a guardian, the advice which I can give to you is….that your honour will be preserved if you leave this matter now and if something happens in the future….because I don’t know if anything happened in the past or not. If such a thing had took place, those people have now amended themselves and would have repented for their sins now. 

Nida: No! No! No! I will not leave it. Let me make this thing very clear to you that I will not leave it in any circumstances, at any cost.

Mirza Masroor: (Coercing the poor girl) I..I…I am advising you to leave the matter.

Nida: So your advise is wrong and goes against Islam. 

Mirza Masroor: You (Nida) asked me for my counsel (if I do anything wrong).  If my counsel goes against Islam then you should not be in an allegiance  (with such a person).

Nida: No, I will come on it  again. I am Nida, (I am) not Uncle Mooddi. If you want to take me out from your allegiance, go ahead. 

Mirza Masroor: No, I am saying….what I am saying is such a person who is asking to do something against Islam in the allegiance…..

Nida: No, because I think that you are compromised by yourself. I don’t know why are you trapped and in in future I will consistently…..Exactly, for sure, it is evident that your are compromised for some reason.

Mirza Masroor: No. No. Nor I am trapped neither I am compromised in any such way….

Nida: No then God’s….No! If you were not compromised Mirza Sahab , you would not have said all that. These things do not suit you Hazrat Sahab. 

Mirza Masroor: Ok l, alright! Then listen. If you think that….

Nida: Hmmm….

Mirza Masroor: These words don’t suit me and I am doing something wrong….. 

Nida: Hmmm…

Mirza Masroor: And doing it against Islam….

Nida: Hmmm…

Mirza Masroor: Then what is the benefit of being a devotee to such a person?

Nida: No! No! Staying in your allegiance …That is my choice….you can not coerce me to break it. That decision is mine to take. You can’t dictate me. 

Mirza Masroor: I am not coercing you. I am giving you the choice.

Nida: All my choices are in front of me and there is some one whom I know, who works in Washington Post. When these things will be revealed in front of the world, you should have to face and take care of it as you like. 

Mirza Masroor: What should I handle! There is one matter already open in the of social media and now there will be another one….

Nida: Yes! Then what….What will happen then? 

Mirza Masroor: The world…The world will have a gossip for a few days and then….

Nida: No sir! This is just your own assertion. 

Mirza Masroor: The people will have a gossip for a few days….

Nida: Absolutely not. This is your fantasy. This is your illusion. 

Mirza Masroor: Stay quit on this matter and your pride will be preserved. 

Nida: No! I….No…I….To hell with my pride and honour. Those people have become stigmatic after dishonouring me and those people will have to face the vengeance although it means my own disgrace….

Mirza Masroor: We will see who have became stigmatic and will face vengeance. 

Nida: No No No!!! This is not a matter of we will see it…those people have put this vengeance upon them by themselves by raping me.…So alright! We will see….and secondly you are asking me, what is so special in me (so that I should be listened and believed) ….I have already wrote this to you in a letter that I don’t consider myself to be equivalent to the dirt which is under your feet (a gesture of humbleness)….I have never ever claimed to be special sir….and you have made that goon a Godman.

Mirza Masoor: I don’t consider anyone to be a Godman (in a clumsy manner)….

Nida: Ahan!

Mirza Masroor: I….the matter is either based upon facts or…..

Nida: You are going against the facts as I have already provided you the proofs….

Mirza Masroor: only one…There is only one email in which…In which a sentence….that is vulgar….

And on that one….on that one you have replied by yourself but from that sentence….

Nida: They said it’s done by yourself or by some one else….what do you mean by this?

Mirza Masroor: The question is…from where does it prove from this, he have done something horrible with you?

Nida: No! But it proved that this goon is not capable to sit on this seat…the position of head of publications and reforms….he is not capable to hold this seat….that man…that beast!

Mirza Masroor: The thing is either he is capable or not, it is another matter… This…not from this sentence….no…..

Nida: sexually….no no….he is my head and I am his subordinate, sexual harassment is happening.

Mirza Masroor: Leave it, it puts (the matter) in doubt, sexual harassment is not committed and you too have responded him (you too have affirmed his indecent offers).

Nida: May Allah forgive me!!! These things don’t suit a person of your stature sir. Please! I clearly responded him…(clearly rejected his advances and offers)….and this too, I have told it to people without mentioning your name that someone have said that you (Nida) used to get so hyper in childhood (on such advances). Some one took it so funny that he was about to fall from the seat while laughing. People will laugh at you when these things will be exposed. 

Mirza Masroor: Alright! Look!

Nida: yes!

Mirza Masroor: What…what so ever you…you want to do (taking a legal action or going to the media)….I can’t comment on it…..I…I

Nida: yes! you justice….no…no…..you was believing on my claims….when this person got involved in it….(before that) you believed on my claim regarding my…my father…..you had trust on my claim regarding Uncle Mubashar…..and you said I trust you… No! No! No! listen! One second! One second! No….

Mirza Masroor: So I…So, when I am having a cross talk with you.….

Nida: So cross talk….No! Alright! I am responding you on this one as well…Why did you started the investigation when that donkey, your brother in law, this donkey got involved in it??? Why did not you started the investigation on that time on 3rd of March (before the brother in law got involved in it??? When I told you. (investigation should be started at that time) That was the requirement of the justice. Not on the time….when your own house is on stake…

Mirza Masroor: Look! You, you….what do you know…that which type of and when did I started the investigations???

Nida: So then…no no…then you are acting (bluffing) about it. That you are crying. You are saying that a an act of tyranny is happening with you (with Nida). And this and that is happening with you. So then you are doing duplicity with Misty eyes. 

Mirza Masroor: Ok, Ok! How (is it) a diplomacy? If am having a duplicity….This is what I am saying….the person who have dual standards…Why are you still a devotee to him?

Nida: it’s my choice…it’s my choice….the way you are coercing your choice on me…like wise I will not denounce my allegiance with you ….Because what you want is that I should break my allegiance first and give you a chance to spread a propaganda that this girl have denounced her allegiance by herself. I will not give you this chance. 

Mirza Masroor: What is the meaning of giving allegiance (Bayt)? Do you know the meaning of allegiance? 

Nida: Yes I know the meaning of allegiance. 

Mirza Masroor: What is it? 

Nida: It means to take the oath of elegance to some one. 

Mirza Masroor: To do what? 

Nida:  To give oath of elegance.

Mirza Masroor: (It does) not mean to give oath of elegance. Bayt means…which is derived from the word Bayt, which is derived from a word of Urdu…which means to sale yourself.

Nida: Hmm…yes already a lot of things are already sold here…here, the brothel which is operating in the Personal royal court (Akhat e Khas means special court). A red zone area is operating here…Ahan…. Amir is involved in it. Doctor Mubashar is involved in it. Mehmood Shah is involved in it. This personal royal court of family (Akhata e Khas) is turned into a red light area. 

Mirza Masroor: Listen to me. You said it to me by yourself about yourself. Ok, Amir have not disgraced you? 

Nida: Amir Bhai, I have already told this to you several times. Ok, what should I say now. this time I am telling you straight away. He (Amir) did not had an erection so I ran away sprinting from there. 

Mirza Masroor: But yesterday…once before you told me that he (Amir) is not capable to do  anything. 

Nida: Yes when he could not do anything with me systematically (rape me), I ran away from there and thanked God when I reached home that God have saved me this time. 

Mirza Masroor: Look, for once…it means you have offered yourself to him for once. 

Nida: (In a very angry tone on this allegation) I didn’t offered myself to him. You have….When did I said this that I offered myself to Amir Bhai? Tell me even once, when I said this sentence to you. 

Mirza Masroor: you had this sentence. When I asked you last time, you had this sentence. I asked you is not he capable to perform a sexual act? you told me that you have not tried him by yourself but he is not capable to hold a sexual relationship. 

Nida: Not capable of what relationship?

Mirza Masroor (in a clumsy and fumbling manner) : He is not capable to have a sexual relationship, this is what you told me in our last conversation. 

Nida: i did this because…I didn’t want to use this word erection in our conversation. I still have the chastity and modesty and I know which words should be used in front of Caliph of the time. (Last time I told you) On one side, he took me to his home, he tried (to rape me) but could not do it naturally, he was not successful in it and I ran away sprinting from there. 

Mirza Masroor: Alright! You could have make a noise or yelled before that (before the rape). 

Nida: No! No! No! If you do your research on internet…my therapist….every psychologist will express the opinion that every (rape) victim have their own (unique) response (in such a situation). My response was that….

Mirza Masroor: Don’t quote the internet

Nida: I am quoting the doctor…the therapist….the therapist…from whom you (started my therapy)…she is a top therapist and she is saying that you…you was such a victim who used to have her self freeze (numbed out of fear) and could not protect herself. A child of one year  is getting molested and then at the age of eight years…. 

Mirza Masroor: The thing is….

Nida: No! No! One second….

Mirza Masroor: The things is….when you used to go to Pakistan from London…..

Nida: Yes….

Mirza Masroor: You was going there to get rid of your father…of your father…

Nida: Yes…Yes!!! 

Mirza Masroor: Then why did you used to come back here (in London). 

Nida: Return…I have told it….And Respected Sir…you…I don’t know….I am unable to understand if I am speaking with a well educated person or what…that a child of one year old is under someone’s paw…getting raped from eight years….several times a week…I was traumatised. I have written it to you, I was so much traumatised that even I didn’t not ever prayed for myself. Yes, this trance broke on 1st of March when this person tried to snatch away my chastity from me for the last time. Then I exploded and expressed myself in two or three letters that it is enough for me. If I was…If it was preplanned then father….han….

Mirza Masroor: In my opinion…In my opinion, now your honour will be preserved it you leave the matter…

Nida: Han…

Mirza Masroor: Now this thing (sexual abuse), nothing will happen to you. Now you are free. your are safe. This….

Nida: No! No! Are the not obliged to be punished…not to be punished, this is what you are saying. Should not they be punished in your opinion?

Mirza Masroor: No, Look, punishment…punishment is applicable whenever an accused is proved guilty. So, Crime….

Nida: Ohhh! Alright, then…then British Court will decide that who have committed that crime and who have not. Alright? And you…All the things which you have said will also be revealed….

Mirza Masroor: (In a panic tone) What will the court decide? What Are those things which I have said to you?

Nida: No, that’s enough Respected sir! You by yourself, by yourself are taking the matter into that side…and do you know that yesterday, my message got viral on watsap as well and the world…the whole world is on my side. Everyone is saying that what so ever this girl is telling true. At least some one ( from within the Ahmadiyya community) have expressed it…

Mirza Masroor: That is…That  is Ok. They are just a few…a few….

Nida: No No No! Everyone is sick of this system (the system of Ahmadiyya community), this false hypocrite system. Alright! Everyone is sick of it.

Mirza Masroor: So only a few hypocrites will raise a voice (against this system).

Nida: Not just a few, my beloved respects sir…This time, to me, you appear to be very innocent and upright that you think is….

Mirza Masroor: Hypocrites will….

Nida: han!

Mirza Masroor: Hypocrites will. Hypocrites will speak up. The enemies of the Jam’mat ( Ahmadiyya community) will speak up…

Nida: No No No!Those l…those who are sincere Ahmadis….those who are sincere Ahmadis….(Nida got interrupted but words of Mirza Masroor are inaudible) No! No! Why! Why! Who are you to say this…No! All the sincere ones are sick of it…those rapes are happening. This is happening. That is happening. You are laying off people on rational, laying off people on dancing  but not on the rapes. That is great. Fantastic.

Mirza Masroor: Look! Look!

Nida: Yes! Yes!

Mirza Masroor: Those ones, who are sincere ones, it is evident to me that on which side they are…

Nida: Yes! Alright! Alright! So, lets see when I will go to Western world, then we will see (it’s) reaction and the one who would have to face it must face it. 

Mirza Masroor: Alright! Then the order of the Jam’mat (Ahmadiyya Community, in a reaction to it)….I personally will not do anything…Then the order of the Jam’mat, what so ever it will do against you as per its policies, I will not interfere in it and will support it and ask them (members of the community) to do whatever they want to do with you. 

Nida: Yes ok! Alright! Absolutely Right! What so ever you want to do…I am not afraid. I only fear Allah at this time. I am not afraid of you. 

Mirza Masroor: Fear of God, if you have it, you should had it from the very first day. 

Nida: No No! Why don’t you ask them…why don’t you ask those goons….that “Hey you goon, why have you said (and done) these thing”. (Nida referring to her rape and those vulgar and harassing messages sent to her). With your support…with your support, he is raping women and you don’t have courage (to stop him). He was nothing in the life of abba (referring to Mirza Tahir, the fourth caliph and grand father of Nida), he was worst then bull shit in his life (in the life of fourth caliph). You gave so much strength and courage to this man that now even you are trembling in front of him (to take action against Mehmood Shah, Mirza Masroor’s son in law and one of alleged rapists of Nida). 

Mirza Masroor: Okay okay, Even I am trembling (and afraid) in-front of him. Ok then what else? Speak up, what else you want to say.

Nida: Yes! He have made The Rabwah (a major town of Ahmadiyya Community in Pakistan) a (personal) territory and he commit any thing there. Now Brother Athar….(local) people also say Brother Athar was murdered because he was having an affair with Sister Uzma. What else should I say, don’t force me to speak (about other inside stories and opinion of local people about them). What do you mean by saying that people will have gossip. You are protecting him because of your wife (Nida is referring that Mirza Masroor is protecting her rapist, Mehmood Shah, the brother in law of Mirza Masroor).   

Mirza Masroor: I am not (protecting him) because of any reason.

Nida: Of course you are! Yes! 

Mirza Masroor: Ok! Alright! What else?

Nida: And this too I want to say that I didn’t approached you (with the complaint of mis treatment with me) as my uncle, I approached you as Caliph of the time (head of community; Mirza Masroor is also a distant uncle of Nida, as Mirza Masroor and Nida’s father are cousins). You had no right to tell Aunty Saboohi. You had no right. 

Mirza Masroor: What? Tell what?

Nida: The matter regarding my father. 

Mirza Masroor: What?

Nida: The matter regarding (my) father. 

Which matter regarding (your) father? 

Nida: You…I asked you if have you told to Uncle Foori (Foori is Mirza Maghfoor Ahmad from USA, elder brother of Mirza Masroor), or Aunty Saboohi? You replied yes I have told to Saboohi but not to Foori. Why are you asking about Foori? 

Mirza Masroor: What? What matter?

Nida: This matter regarding (my) father.

Mirza Masroor: The thing is that ten people (he means a couple of people) already knew about it.

Nida: what!

Mirza Masroor: Ten people already knew about that matter. 

Nida: No No No No No No No No!!! I asked you that if you have told to Aunty Saboohi and you said yes. 

Mirza Masroor: Before I could told…Before I could…Before I could tell, she already knew all the matters before I (Mirza Masroor) told her. You Said it. 

Nida: Alright! Alright! That was my right to disclose my secret. My secret! What was your right to disclose to aunty Saboohi?

Mirza Masroor: The thing is, why you have said that, you have already  told about it to a number of people!

Nida: That is fine, but it was my secret to tell, not your secret. 

Mirza Masroor: No, not my secret…you told it to that stooge, others have got this information from him. 

Nida: This This…This is precise (my) point. Either they had the information or not, why did you disclose?

Mirza Masroor: When some one is already aware of something…Then the things can be communicated to them…rest…Nida…I….I also have to…look into it, what should be communicated and what not….

Nida: No! This is absolutely not your right as Leader of the community at current time…. I didn’t not approached Mirza Masroor Ahmad (in a personal capacity as a niece). I approached (with my secret and complaint) to The Fifth Caliph, May God Strengthen His Hand (in the capacity of being a vulnerable woman member of community, whose rights were violated).

Mirza Masroor: All these prayers….all these prayers and good wishes you are expressing (for me, in the above segment)…obey the command of that person as well (to keep quit and forget the matter).

Nida: Ahh No! Ahh…Wrong…When we give oath of allegiance (Bayt)….the thing which you are referring as being sold…. (that when someone takes swear of allegiance for someone, the person sold himself)….we say (in that oath) that we will only obey your rational command. Ahhh…This is not (a) rational (command from you).

Mirza Masroor: Rational…Who will define the rationalism?

Nida: That…alright….God will decide it (the matter between you and me). Yes yes!

Mirza Masroor: No! Allah will not decide it, the verse is already revealed in the Quran. 

Nida: No No! Then…No! I can’t ….…Then I can also say that why the God didn’t kept secrets of the son of Prophet Noah, of Prophet Lot’s wife…why were not there secrets hidden?

Mirza Masroor: That God…He…He is the Lord….

Nida: Yes, then this is also a plot of God. Today, I was praying (for you) that May Allah open the eyes of Hazrat Sahab (Mirza Masroor) and save him  (from being a stooge in the hands of my rapists) even If he wants to destroy himself.

Mirza Masroor: Alright! Alright! 

Nida: Yes!

Mirza Masroor: Alright! If you are praying this for me, keep praying for me, it is a very good devotion for me….what other devotion (prayer/dua) can be as good for me as this is.

Nida: No….and…you…ahhh…Secondly, if you think that what so ever I am saying is a lie then Why are you coercing me to remain silent? Then relax. Then I will have wrath of God on me (if I am a lier)….

Mirza Masroor: I am not coercing you to remain silent…I am asking you that your honour will be…..

Nida: No! What honour…. (would I have to remain silent and let the matter go)….Everyone is mocking at it…everyone will mock at it…that my honour will be preserved… (if I will remain quit and would let the matter go). Everyone is laughing at you. 

Mirza Masroor: Your…some of your people will be laughing… (and making a fun out of my advise).

Nida: No! Not a few, the whole world will laugh at you (when they will know that you was asking me to remain quit on the exploitation and rape). 

Mirza Masroor: Ok! Alright! When the world will laugh, then my…..

Nida: Yes! My maternal grandfather (Fourth Caliph and Predecessor of Mirza Masroor Ahmad; Mirza Tahir Ahmad) inherit something to you (the caliphate and leadership of the Ahmadiyya Community)and if you want to destroy that legacy then it’s your own decision. Yes!

Mirza Masroor: Your maternal grandfather didn’t inherit it to me, this is inherited to me by The Promised Messiah (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, Founder of the Ahmadiyya Community and claimant of being Jesus Christ).

Nida: What so ever…but in descending order, the last person of the chain (who was Predecessor of Mirza Masroor) was my maternal grandfather. Alright! He transferred this scared legacy to you in a full and complete (holy) spirit and now you want to destroy it. 

Mirza Masroor: Yes! last (referring to the last person in the chain, Mirza Tahir)….every Caliph (leader of the community) works and operates as per his own terms in his period and every Caliph inherit some of the qualities of the Prophet, this is not if I am….

Nida: No, and if the investigation was under process, why didn’t you ask me any question at the time of my father? Investigation is not a silent one sided and biased process. When a matter goes into the police station, both the parties are aware of the investigation process. (Nida, quoting an example of police station here). 

Mirza Masroor: Everyone have his own way and terms (to investigate the things and matters)….

Nida: No Sir! No….this way (your process and terms) to investigate a matter is wrong. Ahhh…It goes against the (rational and established) fair rules. 

Mirza Masroor: Ok! Alright! if it’s wrong then what should be done now!

Nida: Yes, you are doing a wrong thing. Yes! It is a very simple thing. Yes! 

Mirza Masroor: Alright!

Nida: And you…you…And the second thing is that you…I didn’t ever asked you to be my father figure. You took that step by yourself. You said to my mother that she (Nida) is my kiddo. How can I leave my kid. I didn’t ever asked you to be my father figure nor I am fond of it any more. It is enough for me to take a pride on that I…I am grand daughter of Mirza Tahir Ahmad. 

Mirza Masroor: This is a very good thing. This is a very good thing. What else can be a good thing then that….

Nida: Yes! Yes!

Mirza Masroor: That you are maternal grand daughter of Mirza Tahir Ahmad. Your mother…your mother asked me for it by herself…that Nida used to weep and used to say would he (Mirza Masroor Ahmad) leave me….leave me….

Nida: Because I used to love (and revert)  you…aaa… at that time. Now my…all that….after all those things which you have said, you have lost your respectful position. 

Mirza Masroor: From your own phone….from your own phone, you said it, that’s why I said you are like my kids. This is what I used to say to you.

Nida: Yes, yes…so….

Mirza Masroor: You used to ask me and I said yes you are like my kids.

Nida: No, so…Yes, but…. In a… In a response, in your response, you was saying it (in the start) . You asked Usman that Nida should not have any problem further after all that which she have already suffered from. Alright! Your behaviour was totally different in the start. Now, don’t bluff with me. 

Mirza Masroor: Alright!

Nida: Yes! It proves from your letters. And secondly, I am saying this in front of your face… If Fateh Dahri touches Yusra, would you spare him? As you are saying (in my case and my father raping me) that my father would have repented. Great! 

(Note for readers : Fateh Ahmad Dahri is son in law of Mirza Masroor, Marie’s with Masroor’s daughter and apparently, Yusra is a close relative of Mirza Masroor and Fateh Dahri, most probably grand daughter of Mirza Masroor and Daugherty of Fateh Dahri. Nida is giving an example and metaphor of Yusra and Fateh Dahri so that Mirza Masroor can understand that what a wrong stance Mirza Masroor have adopted in Nida Rape Scandal).

Mirza Masroor: From whom?

Nida: The thing you are saying,  when I asked, when I asked, you said “perhaps, he (the culprits of rape) would have seek forgiveness from Allah, How would you (Nida) Know”. So, it means if a person commits a murder, if (someone) murders Yusra, you would say oh yes… (he would be) sorry…that’s fine. He did a mistake (and is feeling sorry and have asked forgiveness from Allah).

Mirza Masroor: Thing…this thing is not like this….In terms of your affairs….he could have repented…Look,  the consequences, which were revealed at that time…I have said it, some probabilities are seen…it could be that…it this could have happened ….

Nida: Alright! If you, about my father…if you already had started this investigation on 3rd of March, swear upon God in front of me on this. 

Mirza Masroor: I…Why should I swear!!!

Nida: Exactly! Enough! This gives a clue here about your bluff and lie.

Mirza Masroor: I…on phone….in a letter, I wrote to him.

Nida: No, investigation…you started it at the time of this goon (Mehmood Shah, brother in law of Mirza Masroor, when Nida involved him in the incidents of sexual abuse and rape). 

Mirza Masroor : On the first occasion….I wrote it on the first occasion, when I came to know about it that such horrendous blames are put against him (apparently they are talking Mirza Luqman), prove them wrong (I asked him for an explanation). And in that (reply of the letter), on those things (allegations) which you (Nida) told me about him, he (the culprit) wrote to me that these are all false allegations and this and that. I wrote him the first letter in March or told (him) over the phone that such are allegations which are drawn against you.

Nida: Ahhh…In our last conversation, you said to me that you have written a letter and you still have not received his reply. There is no consistency in any of your statements. 

Mirza Masroor: Consistency….The thing is…I asked him that time, these are allegations against you and he gave me a message, I received an oral message from him. Alright! Then I wrote a letter and received a reply of that letter as well. 

Nida: No, when did you wrote the letter for the first time? 

Mirza Masroor: No, on the first time…at the same time, when you (Nida) brought it to my knowledge, at that time I told him, (alleged culprit) there is a very horrendous allegation against you. You should amend yourself. He said Allah…

Nida: This is not an investigation. This is not an investigation. This is (merely) a statement. 

Mirza Masroor: Ok! Should I do the investigation (of your matter) as per my rules or as per your wish? (In a rude tune)

Nida: No, it must be conducted as per the settled rules and customs of the society. 

Mirza Masroor: No! I will…I will do it as per my own terms and rules.

Nida: Ok, then your rules are so unjustified. It is very clear. Alright! And…aaa

Mirza Masroor: With such an unjustified person…Then what is the need to still be a devotee to such an unjustified person?

Nida: it’s my own free will. Yes! Yes! Aaa…

Mirza Masroor: So you want to be a devotee (towards me) and (on the same time) want to have your own free will as well? (Mirza Masroor laughing)

Nida: Yes! The way you are having your own free will (to look and investigate into my matter of sexual exploitation) , because I will not give this chance to devise a lame excuse that this girl have laid herself off, I have not laid her off (from the Ahmadiyya Community as an out cast). You will lay me off. I have wrote to you in a letter…because I am your well wisher…I wish goodness for you. Either you agree with it or not, I don’t need to prove it. I know what I am praying for now a days. Alright! I still pray…listen what I am praying for….I ask from God, if I am wrong, if its my ignorance, stupidity, foolishness…aaa…(Oh God) stop me from doing this, zip my lips like they were zipped till 28th of February, then (Oh Allah) stop me (from doing this).

Mirza Masroor: Ok! Alright! What else?

Nida: Yes! Alright! But the more I pray, I mean, the more (steadfast and) confident I become (on this matter and on my stance on it). And secondly, this is not the way that you had the oaths (from culprits about their innocence)…Oaths…because….that thing (investigation) ….because the thing is that the countries are different so it should be done in zoom (in a zoom meeting) and there should be some one from their side to witness and one person from my side to witness it all and you….

Mirza Masroor: (Looks like if he have started to ignore Nida’s demands) What else? 

Nida: So why…aaa…why didn’t you opt for this way? 

Mirza Masroor: Alright! What else? 

Nida : No, answer me on this.

Mirza Masroor: Why should I give (you) the answer? I am not answerable to you.

Nida: But you are still answerable to Allah.

Mirza Masroor: Yes, I am answerable to Allah. 

Nida: Yes, you…you…aaaa…say it by swearing upon Allah Almighty, the things which you are doing, do you think you are doing them right? 

Mirza Masroor: I…I will give my answer to Allah! Why should I answer you?

Nida: May God forbid! May Allah forbid….sir these things don’t suit you (Nida cried out) I am about to cry on this for you that such things don’t suit you (and your sacred position / holy title).

Mirza Masroor: Ok! Alright! What else apart from this? 

Nida: Secondly, I mean this…when….aaa…You was saying, there is another thing… that who are your counsellors (associates), you was skeptic about me that you…you…aaa…you was saying that someone is advising you. Alright?

Mirza Masroor: Ok!

Nida: Alright! And…I….aaaa….what sort of skepticism was that? At times you was saying me that you are typing (if someone is dictating you) …aaa…you yourself was advising me not to be skeptic a few months back then why are you doing it (being a skeptic) by yourself?

Mirza Masroor: Alright!

Nida: For yourself, you have different standards of morality and for others, you have different standards. 

Mirza Masroor: Based upon evidence…on the basis of evidence, I just raised a question on you. If you say  there is no one (who dictates me)  then alright, we will find it out. If you are saying there is no one then there is no one, I acknowledge, there is no one. 

Nida: Yes! And your these counsels…this mafia, what so ever this mafia is…which is operating (inside the circle of Ahmaddiya Community), may be you are afraid of them but I am not afraid of them at all, either they kill me,  hire a hitman and  murder me…I….aaaa…don’t care about it.  I will not be afraid (of them). Right now I only fear Allah!

Mirza Masroor: Ok! Ok! What else? 

Nida: Yes! And…aaaa…just a minute, I am having a look at my (written) points along with this. One…yes…I have another point….that uncle Rafi, was a brother of my maternal and paternal grandfathers and was a son of your maternal grandfather, the Promised Reformer (Second Caliph of Ahmadiat Jam-mat, Mirza Bashir ud din Mehmood),  both of these brothers (my maternal grandfather and my paternal grandfather) did justice in the matter of uncle (Mirza Rafi).

Mirza Masroor: Yes! Alright! 

Nida: Yes! So, You have any…any (remorse)….And yes this one too, this one (specific) message which you mentioned….that….ammmm….that I…wrote to this mad man Mehmood Shah…and I said I was behaving in a cunning way (to trick and expose the filth of Mehmood Shah)….so, if you…you was saying that your are sending two hundred pounds to my father and your are playing a trick, so can’t I behave in a cunning way (to get my goal of exposing Mehmood Shah)?

Mirza Masroor: What Cunning behaviour?

Nida: That I was afraid. That I was sending a message tactfully from my side. 

Mirza Masroor: What was you doing?

Nida: tact…Sending a message tactfully from my side. Behaving in a cunning way for my protection. Because you….you have dedicated the authority to that man, (and because of it) the brothel he is running here. And all this is an opinion of a common member of Ahmaddiya Community, a layman Ahmadi. Do you know the bubble (Utopia) which your are living in!!! I am having this very pray for Allah that May He open your eyes. Yes!

Mirza Masroor: Alright! If Allah wills it! Amen! Amen!

Nida: Because you….I don’t know why you consider this person so sacred. Alright! Because in the life of Abba (Mirza Tahir Ahmad), he was nothing. He was zero. He was not even equal to my shoe, Although I still not consider him equal to my shoe. Alright!!! Aaaa…You have given him this status. And I have provided you the evidence. Either you accept them or not, but the evidences are concreted that he was sending vulgar messages…Although, it was initiated by me (purposefully, to trick Mehmood  Shah and expose his inner filthy side). You are seventy years old respected sir, and an experienced person apart from this (position of) Caliphate, Alright!

Mirza Masroor: with experience…with experience….That is why I am asking you (to be quite) with my experience that your are still a kid, that’s why take a benefit from my experience and stay quit on such a matter.

Nida: No, you want to save your own household. Now this sword is at your own home, this is the main concern.

Mirza Masroor: No, my households are not related with it. A person tries to save his household hold when he is weak, I am not weak in any matter.

Nida: Yes, so, this…that is why you bully others to stay quit….to keep quit. You can’t bully me. Yes! You are a bully. 

Mirza Masroor: I…I am giving you a sincere advise.

Nida: Then May God have mercy on your sincerity, it this is your sincerity. 

Mirza Masroor: Ok! Amen. Ok! I say amen to this as well.

Nida: And another thing is that…yes…back on investigation…to write to my father regarding those “horrendous” allegations, the word which so ever you have used….That is just a statement, that’s not an investigation. Swear upon God in front of me that you started an investigation when my father got involved…Swear upon God (Nida once again putting a lot of stress to sweat).

Mirza Masroor: I could have questioned, I could have questioned him him that time, which I did and when you have sent me further details, I did further details…

Nida: When did you questioned uncle Mubashar? Uncle Mubashar?

Mirza Masroor: From uncle Mubashar….your….I said you that day your emails have been received, let me have a look at them. 

Nida: No no no….No! So, (it implies) all this investigation was started when this goon (Mehmood Shah) got involved in it.

Mirza Masroor: A person…a person starts it when he have something in hand.

Nida: So, you…. Oh God, by the way sir, you didn’t ask me even once for my evidences. I was telling you in my letters that I have evidence, I have evidence, even still you didn’t ask me for them. Then I imposed them upon you…my evidences.

Mirza Masroor: I…at first…I didn’t started it (the investigation) because the matter was not in my hand….second thing was, if (a matter of) adultery was getting suppressed, it had to be suppressed and hidden. 

Nida: No! And second…the second thing which you said was that Nida, I will not listen even a word against you…all those claims, where are they now…was you bluffing? (Nida yelling hysterically)

Mirza Masroor: Alright!

Nida: Han!

Mirza Masroor: Alright, what else! 

Nida: No, was you bluffing? Bluffing from your side?

Mirza Masroor: Alright! Ok! 

Nida: The oppressions which have took place with a girl, the father was doing what so ever he was doing, even the mother didn’t not protect her. And the one, who already had trust issues and then (now) you are disgracing her like that. Are you feeling proud on yourself after treating me in such a way? Your conscience…Does your conscience permits you to treat a victim like this? The way you are treating an oppressed (girl). 

Mirza Masroor: Absolutely not. I am not feeling any proud but I am giving you counsels,  which ever I can, as per my own wisdom. 

Nida: By the way respected sir I don’t know why are you compromised, in which (evil) trance you are in…but I will pray for you with deepest sincerity.

Mirza Masroor: The one who acts as per your wish, he is right, he is wise and the one who goes against it….

Nida: No, No! I am fighting for my rights, that is my right, even you…you can not snatch it away, the right which Allah gave me. Which is ensured by western world as well, law as well and religion as well. You can not snatch that (right) away from me and if you want me to stay quit then strangle me…take a gun and shoot me in my forehead. 

Mirza Masroor: Alright!

Nida: Yes! Because…this is what happens. Either you give a setup to people in Dubai like Uzma sister or quit the people in way as I (as you are trying to suppress me)….you don’t know me….you are underestimating me. Yes!

Mirza Masroor: Alright! Alright!

Mirza Masroor: I, in any circumstances (I will not keep quit)….the position which you are holding (as a leader), in that capacity, it is your duty to ensure that justice is served (and prevailing).

Mirza Masroor: Correct! You are right. 

Nida: And uncle Mubashar’s all those… Ok! and the other thing is, you are dictating everyone. Dictating him, dictating her, threatened me in last summer, I told you that for Twitter, I just want to observe and will not actively participate. You said if you want to do your dedicated work (which Office have assigned), you can have social media accounts but not otherwise. My father, who is continuously barking and bluffing on Twitter, why don’t you dictate him. 

Mirza Masroor: He is not a life devotee (dedicated and devoted his all life for Jammat in an official capacity).  

Nida: No! Look, here is another inconsistency. When I mentioned it to you earlier, you said that I have asked everyone but he (Mirza Luqman) is not following my direction, now what should I (Mirza Masroor) do! Now here is another inconsistency. At least be consistent (in your statements) respected sir…

Mirza Masroor: Ok! What else? What else? 

Nida: And second this which you was saying, those childhood…. apostrophe and quote and quote….my childhood friends, when the proceedings run in a court, at-least I too have an idea of the legalities that a witness list is provided to prosecutors and one is provided to defence. So, why you are not telling me that who is speaking about me? 

Mirza Masroor: It’s not that who is speaking….the friends of childhood used to have a general perception and an attention is paid upon it. 

Nida: No, who are those childhood friends?

Mirza Masroor: Could be anyone…

Nida: Yes, Exactly! Now you are not running this case fairly (by not telling me about those childhood friends) . No one in the world will be convinced…please…save your honour respected sir.

Mirza Masroor: Ok! Alright, May God preserve my honour from you. 

Nida: ok…hahaha….anyways, this is not how it works, witness lists are provided and this investigation which you are running, in which, because of Mehmood Donkey King, you have changed. Due of that one person, you have put our whole community, our efforts of 130 years on stake. Why have you put it on stake?

Mirza Masroor: Ok! Alright! Allah will have mercy upon us.

Nida: The Respected Promised Messiah…Yes at that time, last time, when you said this to me, nothing can happen to  the community, nothing can  happen….Respected Promised Messiah said that my message is eternal. If the community will stay on the path of God fearing, it will be preserved and it will not survive otherwise. Then God will destroy the community but my message will stay till the end of times. 

Mirza Masroor: Correct! Alright!

Nida: So you….

Mirza Masroor: The promised messiah…until all the prophecies of the promised messiah are fulfilled the Jam’mat  will remain intact and preserved. 

Nida: Right now one prophecy is fulfilling. The one regarding “A very secret matter”. Yes

Mirza Masroor: (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, whom Ahmadis believe to be the Promised Massiah and second coming of Jesus Christ, said) Either I (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad) stay or not but the prophecies will be fulfilled…

Nida: Yes then at this very time, as we speak, this conversation which we are having now, it is a fulfilment of the 1907’s prophecy of the promised messiah right now. If there is some other internal affair more secret then this one Sir then, I would say, we are ruined. 

Mirza Masroor: Ok Alright!

Nida: As per your understanding, what is the meaning of this prophesied revelation?

Mirza Masroor: Ok, Alright!

Nida: Did not I send you? Did not I? 

Mirza Masroor: Aen??? (What???)

Nida: I sent you that revelation “A very secret affair”. 

Mirza Masroor: That…that secret affair don’t have anything to do with you matter. That is something else. 

Nida: No, then this…then what….in between the offsprings of Nawab Muhammad Ali Khan and the offsprings of the promised messiah, what else is the more secret affair? 

Mirza Masroor: That…that secret affair’s explanation, the promised messiah did its explanation in his diary. So this is not such a matter (Nida’s scandal). That secret affair (as per the revelation of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad) is known now; what was it. 

Nida: What is the (prophesied) secret affair then? (Is it) More secret then this matter (Nida’s Scandal)?

Mirza Masroor: I do not remember it right now but it is mentioned in the diary. It’s detail is written in the explanatory foot note of the diary of promised messiah. 

Nida: Ok, Alright! Anyways…and that Hadees (oral religious saying attributed to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad) which I sent to you, “I swear upon myself that people from inside are now rising up”. And that…sir how can I (Nida sobbing)….how can you….do you have any sympathy with me? 

Mirza Masroor: Those people from inside, people from inside (people from inside the Jam’mat, who will not be loyal and will be hypocrites), Is that you?

Nida: Yes, people from inside, I am fighting this war for the truth, look, an alone girl right now. I can not be a hypocrite.

Mirza Masroor: Those…those people from inside are rising up and they were rising for the enmity, (not for truth). Those…

Nida: Na Na No No!  In that religious quotation, it is mentioned that those…those….those people who are wolfs and come as beasts (from inside), and appear to be very innocent (from there appearance), and then the people from inside will rise to expose them. 

Mirza Masroor: Alright! Alright! Alright! May God expose them before hand. 

Nida: Yes so they have started to get exposed…and secondly you….alright this….have you spoke with uncle Foori (Mirza Masroor’s elder Brother), have you confronted him for those indecent flirtations which he had (in his messages to Nida)? 

Mirza Masroor: I did not.

Nida: you didn’t? Then this…Alright, but his chats were very indecent by the way. 

Mirza Masroor: Ok, Alright they were indecent, you said it by your self, it was a minor conversation in 2018, then it was finished. 

Nida: Yes! But…Alright! Alright! It just asked a question. Alright! Anyways, uncle Mubashar…that one of uncle Mubashar…Did uncle Mubashar replied you?

Mirza Masroor: Answer…I don’t know…he was giving an answer. I have send all your messages to him. When we will receive the answers then we will see those.

Nida: They are still not received, are they going by a walk? 

Mirza Masroor: I…I didn’t faxed…I sent them through a safe way which requires five to six days, the way I sent.

Nida: Alright and …Have dad answered anything?

Mirza Masroor: At the moment, your dad  have replied. Your father denies everything. 

Nida: He denies….and you believe it? 

Mirza Masroor: I don’t believe but I judge his testimony as per the religious teachings.

Nida: No but…Ok Alright! But…

Mirza Masroor: Look…I…whether its a true or a lie but the burden of sin of having a false testimony will be with him. 

Nida: And false testimonies which these people have made, they will too have to face its curse, if God wills. 

Mirza Masroor: Alright!

Nida: Yes, I am not puzzled at all as you are. You are puzzled because you know that what so ever Nida is saying is true and all these goons have back stabbed me. They have committed a treachery with me. 

Mirza Masroor: Alright! Allah will bestow his mercy. What else?

Nida: What else…no…so, you are not going to get the Twitter of dad deactivated?

Mirza Masroor: hein??? (What)???

Nida: (You are) not going to get the Twitter of Dad deactivated?

Mirza Masroor: Which Twitter?

Nida: (That Twitter account) upon which he is barking right now and barks all the time and he keeps blithering and no one is stoping  him. 

Mirza Masroor: Many…A lot of Ahmadis are doing it and he is not my servant neither an official servant of the Jama’at, the way  he is doing it. 

Nida: No, you said it to me last time that I have asked everyone. He is not following my instruction, what can I do. 

Mirza Masroor: There are lots of things which are mandatory. Allah have commanded everyone to pray five time…

Nida: Then don’t keep threatening (just to) me, be just in giving cautions and warnings to everyone.

Mirza Masroor: So then even you are still not refraining yourself. You are still doing it.

Nida: Oh no! May God forgive, on Twitter I have deactivated my account (for time being). I closed my Instagram account. Have fear of God respected sir. You have just lied.

Mirza Masroor: Ok! Your messages still goes through and are communicated. 

Nida: They go through watsap. They go on watsap. 

Mirza Masroor: If they don’t go through Twitter but goes through watsap, it’s the same thing in terms of social media.

Nida: No! No! No! You didn’t named watsap. No! No! It’s wrong. Yes!

Mirza Masroor: Ok, Alright don’t talk such things! Secondly, it’s already too late and I just wanted to ask you, if you have anything to discuss, that (my) concern is finished. Good Bye! Alsalam Alaikum!


Nida: Alsalam Alaikum!


////////////END//////////